Our continuous investment in infrastructure ensures that you are never behind the curve.
With prime locations in Philadelphia and Las Vegas, our data center resources are equipped with the latest technology and security features at scale so that your firm can continue to perform.
Our system is enterprise-class hardware and components to ensure the performance and capabilities of our system meet and surpass your expectations.
Philadelphia, PA: Tierpoint
Our primary data center is a high-density, highly redundant Tier 3 facility located in Philadelphia. Built to SEC standards our facility solves the challenges around data security presented by Sarbanes Oxley, HIPAA, SOX, and other legislative requirements.
- 25,700 sq. foot facility with 11,700 sq. ft. on a raised floor
- Built above the 500-year floodplain
- SSAE16 Certification
- Monitoring 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Access restricted to authorized client personnel
- Axis IP-based interior and exterior surveillance cameras
- Entrance and exit controlled by HID contact-less access cards and biometrics
- Cabinet access controlled by a dial system
- Cage and suite access controlled by a HID contact panel
- Silent alarm & fire detection with automatic notification
- Dual commercial power feeds
- N+1 redundant electrical design and distribution
- Automatic switching from primary to backup power supply
- Completely isolated ground system
- Fully redundant uninterruptable power supplies (UPS)
- Dual diesel generators
- Onsite dual fuel tanks
- Carrier-class, carrier-neutral facility
- TierPoint-provided,redundant IP bandwidth available
- TierPoint-provided cross-connections of standard media types to connect customers to the carrier of their choice
- Diverse and high-capacity fiber infrastructure from over eight carriers
- Dark fiber connectivity available
Las Vegas, NV: Switch SuperNap
The Largest Data Center Ecosystem In the World
Las Vegas, Nevada is home to Switch’s Tier IV Gold-rated multi-tenant/colocation data centers. With a capacity of up to 2.4 million square feet of data center space and capacity to deliver up to 315 MW of power, it is the most advanced and most efficient data center campus in the world.
- The world’s highest-rated data center campus
- Up to 2.4 million sqft of Tier IV Gold data center space
- Up to 315 MW of power, with 100% Uptime Guaranteed
- 100% renewable energy used to power facilities
- Connected to California, via Switch SUPERLOOP
- Switch SAFE compatibility to mitigate large-scale DDoS attacks
- ISO 9001
- SAS 70/SSAE-16
- Green Grid Association