Founded nearly 30 years ago, Systems Solution, Inc. (SSI) is a growing and trusted resource for professional IT support and market-leading cloud technologies. We are tenacious in our desire to solve technical challenges. We embrace our passion for information technology and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction and professionalism in our work. Our strong marketplace reputation is based on our dedication to our clients – defining, producing and delivering greater value to our clients by responding to their changing needs with the most innovative solutions and the fastest responses.
Who We Are
What We Value
We work as a high-performance team communicating freely and sharing ideas with our colleagues in all parts of the organization. We respect each other as technology experts, engineers and people. We listen and value diverse points of view as they enable us to broaden our thinking and problem-solving abilities. We demonstrate a strong awareness of our own behaviors and their impact on others. We are honest, open, and informal, and we try to make work fun while recognizing the seriousness of our work.
What We Are Looking For
We are interested in hiring a Director of Managed Services to work as a member of our Leadership Team. This role is a hands-on leadership position in a rapidly growing business with a high energy team. The Director of Managed Services will be responsible for building, developing, leading, and managing the Client Services (Service Desk), Security Operations Center (SOC), and Proactive Maintenance (NOC) function of the company which includes 24×7 T1 – T4 support. The team consists of Specialists/Subject Matter Experts at headquarters and staff in remote locations. These teams are responsible for providing helpdesk remote support, field services, maintenance and post go-live support to our customers. This Director will work closely with our Sales organization as well as Technical Operations Director to develop and implement a roadmap for best-in-class ongoing Services and Support.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced support leader with an external, customer-facing IT Managed Services background. The ideal candidate must have a proven track record of developing, building and transforming teams into a Managed Services Model. Must have experience defining, building Service pricing, defining operational procedures, setting service standards, defining and reporting SLAs, and building organizational discipline around procedures and processes.
The ideal person for this role will have previous Operations Management experience a sound understanding of the MSP value, On-Premise Infrastructure technologies, Cloud-based technologies (Cloud Services, AWS, Azure, etc.). Additionally, the candidate will have the ability to quickly understanding the applications we implement and support as well as a natural talent for getting the best out of teams.
What You Will Be Doing
- Design and deliver support and service solutions for customers in line with ITIL and/or industry best practices. Create a roadmap on what the SSI organizational service solution should look like, as well as a plan to get there
Develop plans and strategies to improve performance, reliability, and customer satisfaction – while being mindful of cost
Strategize the appropriate coverage to meet business needs and Service Level Agreements (SLAs); as well as to achieve excellence in customer service
Ensure operational procedures and practices are well defined, documented and consistently applied
Ensure that meaningful metrics related to established SLAs, availability, capacity, and performance are captured, validated, and reported
Build partnerships and liaise with team leaders to determine the Company’s services, delivery criteria, and solutions for issues that may arise
Build organizational skills through appropriate assessment of talent and creation of structured training and development initiatives
Instill a high-performance Service culture within the Service Delivery organization with a focus on teamwork, service excellence and ownership for resolving customer issues. Effectively, influence the Service mindset in other parts of the organization as well
Own the Incident, Request, Change and Escalation processes, ensuring high levels of performance in these processes, coordination of resolving parties, effective communication to stakeholders, accurate reporting and establishing post incident review for service improvement activities when required
Work closely with the Technical Operations team to ensure new customers are on-boarded with seamless handover / transition into “in-life‟ service
Determine ways to improve efficiency without sacrificing customer satisfaction
What You Need for the Position:
- BA/BS, preferably in computer science, business administration or a related field
- MBA/MS, preferred
- Previous MSP experience is required
- 5 to 10+ years of operations management experience leading high-performance teams
- Expert knowledge of ITIL disciplines
- ITIL v3 or v4 certified
- Professional IT Certifications, such as Microsoft MCP, MCSA, or MCSE, Citrix CCEA or CCIA, SonicWall CSSA, ConnectWise CCPA, LabTech LTCP, Cisco CCNA, or VMware VCP
- Must be proficient in applications including PSA, RMM, CRM, ERP, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Visio, and Microsoft Project
- ServiceNow experience, a plus
- Passion for technology
- Passion for fulfilling customer needs
- Strong strategic planning skills with an ability to think ahead and plan over a 6 to12 month time span
- Ability to lead and motivate people to deliver organizational results
- Strong analytical skills and decision-making capabilities
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment
- Collegial, collaborative leadership style that instills professional respect of colleagues in and outside the organization – from the CEO and the Leadership team to the individual contributors
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Positive attitude
- Full-time employment, exempt role
- Must have authorization to work lawfully in the United States
- Must pass pre-employment background clearances
Please feel free to email us at email@example.com with your resume and cover note that includes 1) the role you are interested in filling, 2) why you are interested in making a career move to SSI, and 3) why you think you are a strong fit for the role and company.
Thank you for your interest in our company.